Presentation from Spain

deutsch/german
Antworten
Jose Fernandez
PLUS Interessierter

Presentation from Spain

Ungelesener Beitrag von Jose Fernandez »

Hallo C4 fans,

I am a Spanish fan of 30 years, I live in southern Spain.

My first VAG was a Golf III 1.9D CL who spent a long time my eighteen years, painted in deep blue pearl (orig vw) and others aesthetic modifications, I gradually falling in love with the smell of gasoline and the original state of the cars, and a few years later enjoyed a mk2 2.0 16v of USA.

In 11/2006 arrive my first Audi, my great S6 Plus Avant, currently featured on the market. Also recently I have a 80 Competition and S6 Plus Limo. I'm really enjoying recovering and working with old glories.

If the administrator believe that this post should be in International forum (english) I apologize and move to the correct site. I hope to enjoy and learn a lot by participating in your forum.

Grüße, José Fdez.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Zuletzt geändert von Jose Fernandez am 15.08.2011, 12:41, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Audi 80 Competition 2.0 16v '94 Silver
Audi S6 Plus Avant 4.2 V8 '97 Silver
Audi S6 Plus Sedan 4.2 V8 '97 Grün metallic
Ford Focus 1.6 TDCI Sport '05 White
Seat FreeTrack 2.0 TFSI DSG 4wd '09 Yellow
Sven Finkemeyer
Administrator
Re: Presentation from Spain

Ungelesener Beitrag von Sven Finkemeyer »

Hello Jose,

welcome to our little forum.
I f you don't mind I would like to upload your pictures to the forum because they will stay with your post even if they are removed from imageshack after a while.

All the best
Sven
Bild
Jose Fernandez
PLUS Interessierter

Re: Presentation from Spain

Ungelesener Beitrag von Jose Fernandez »

Thanks Sven. King regards,
Antworten