New happy owner of "the newest". eheheh

englisch/english
Antworten
Eric
PLUS Interessierter

New happy owner of "the newest". eheheh

Ungelesener Beitrag von Eric »

Hallo Volks,

I've been driving "the newest" for about 60 days now. If it is or not the newest... that doesn't really matter... One thing is for sure: Its 50k km is original, and I will also drive it as a second, actually as a 3rd car. That's the reason why we have cars like these with so little mileage in Brazil.
As you probably figured out, I purchased the vehicle from Vinicius.
I can't deny, I didn't believe the mileage myself when I first bought it. I didn't care really, because I looked around online, and could see that these cars are being sold with 150-250k km in Europe, so I toke my chances...
I drove the car to the dealership this week, and the same assured me of the fine treatment this car has had.
No matter how good you take care of it... sooner or later things will fail...
There's a small leak at the waterpump, so I need to replaced it, as well as the timing belt, pulleys, tensioner and dumper.
Prices for all these components in Brazil is very high, so I'm thinking about importing it.
I have a friend who is a flyght attendant in Europe, and the same is happy to assist me bringing the parts I need. Even if I have to pay taxes, the cost will still be a fraction of what the dealer charges over here.
Could you guys get me a name and telephone/e-mail of a Service Advisor from an Audi Dealership in München?
I'd like to make sure the parts are in stock, before asking my friend's favor.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Eric
Martin G.
Owners Club
Ungelesener Beitrag von Martin G. »

Hi!
For example, water pump costs about 180Euro = 280US$, so be sure if its really cheaper in Europe!

For telephone number, maybe ask google?

http://www.google.de/search?q=audi+m%C3 ... n&ie=utf-8

on the first page you can see alot of Audi service partner for example "MAHAG" - i dont know this personally because i´m from Austria ;)

regards Martin
Eric
PLUS Interessierter

Ungelesener Beitrag von Eric »

Martin,

Prices are out of the normal over here. The dealership charges 960 Euro for a waterpump. So, I'm pretty sure importing is the way to go.

I'll try to get info via e-mail, and like I mentioned before, purchase the itens, so that my friend can pick them up.

Thanks for the reply,

Regards,

Eric
Antworten