PLUS without Klima!!??

englisch/english
Antworten
Joakim
Owners Club

PLUS without Klima!!??

Ungelesener Beitrag von Joakim »

:shock: This one is for sale in Sweden now, what "normal" person order a PLUS without klima, i bet he had to pay extra for it :roll: :wink:

Bild

A PLUS without klima must be a MINUS :D

/Joakim
[i] [b] [color=red]/[/color]PLUS[color=red]/[/color]S[color=blue]/[/color]6[/b] [/i] [i] [b] [color=blue]With Happersized RSB[/color] [/b] [/i]
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

It´s the second PLUS without AC I know. Almost it was only possible to order a PLUS witout AC in the first two month of production. Later every PLUS has a AC...
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Joakim
Owners Club

Well then makes it even more interesting, because if you look at this picture this PLUS have the radio controlled remote and not the IR that the first PLUSes have.

Bild

So this one must be very rare :shock:

/Joakim
[i] [b] [color=red]/[/color]PLUS[color=red]/[/color]S[color=blue]/[/color]6[/b] [/i] [i] [b] [color=blue]With Happersized RSB[/color] [/b] [/i]
Patrick Buedi
Owners Club
Re: PLUS without Klima!!??

Ungelesener Beitrag von Patrick Buedi »

Hi Joakim,
Joakim hat geschrieben: A PLUS without klima must be a MINUS :D
:-) When I searched for a Plus here in Germany I found one Nogaro Blue which had nearly nothing. And no Klima. I for myself really don´t need it. I just switch it on from time to time because you should do it to prevent damage. I had a S4 without Klima and it was no problem for me. We have some really hot days here... but when I drive I mostly have 4 open Windows + Sunroof to listen to the V8 Sound.

But the Plus I bouhgt had to have a Klima, because it´s very difficult to sell it some time without Klima :-(
cu...

buedi
--
Vorsprung durch Quattro ;-)
J Boone
Owners Club

Re: PLUS without Klima!!??

Ungelesener Beitrag von J Boone »

I had a S4 without Klima and it was no problem for me. We have some really hot days here... but when I drive I mostly have 4 open Windows + Sunroof to listen to the V8 Sound
:P This reminds me of my friend--he does not want to spend money so he uses what he calls the "4-100" Air Conditioning System, which he says comes stock on most cars.

He drives around with all 4 windows down at 100 kph :lol:

However, I think the Plus with sunroof came stock with 5-250 AC :wink:
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

Joakim hat geschrieben:So this one must be very rare
Maybe it was diffrent for some northern exportmarkets...
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Joakim
Owners Club

Don´t think so becuse this one was orignally sold in Germany and then imported to Sweden in 2000 or 2001.

/Joakim
Antworten