S6 logo for handy phone

englisch/english
Antworten
Giacomo Pinzoni
PLUS Interessierter

S6 logo for handy phone

Ungelesener Beitrag von Giacomo Pinzoni »

Hi everybody! I'm new. I write from Italy and I'm 21. It was so hard for me to register my name in the forum 'cause it's all in German and I can't speak it.

I had an A6 C4 2.0 quattro as first car from my father, but I've destroyed it almost two years ago. But before destroying I could fall in love with Audi S6 C4. I like both S6 PLUS and S6 2.2 five-cylinders. Maybe in the future I'll buy one, but I don't know if Plus or Turbo. Here in Italy there are many Plus for sale on the Internet. They go from 12'000 to 13'000 €, but I've seen one nogaroblau with aluminium rear mirrors for sale for 18'000€ (it's rare to find a nogaroblau in Italy: people say it's too much a German's colour!).
I never had driven anyone of those cars and I'd like to read about a comparison between the cars from somebody of you which have driven both. I guess Plus it's a beast and turbo just nice-driving but I don't know.
I'm so curious!

I've seen in a post on this site a picture of a siemens handy with the "S6 quattro" logo on the display. I've a siemens handy too, so I think I could get one similar for me too. I'd like very much to have S6 logo on the handy! Does anybody of you know where can I get it?

Thank you very much for any answer.
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

Hi Giacomo,

nice to see you here, fans are allways wellcome. :wink:

First I have to explane you something. Their were build three diffrent kinds of S6 C4.

a. the S6 5-cylinder Turbo with 230hp
b. the S6 V8 with 289hp
c. the limited S6PLUS V8 with 326hp

The normal S6 V8 has the old engine of the Audi V8 (1989-1994), the limited S6PLUS has the V8 of the Audi S8 (1996-1999).

The S6 5-cylinder with this original power is not really fast, but it´s very good tuneable. Only a chip will release 280hp, with the RS2-technic you can get up to 400hp, if you spend EUR 30.000 you can get 500hp and more...

The cheapest way is a normal S6 V8 with a manual gearbox. Than you have a fast car, which will work for a long time. The S6PLUS is much more sportive, than the normal S6 V8, but normally it will cost EUR 5.000 more at the same conditions.

Just now I found only a Siemens S6PLUS Logo for old Siemens handys:

Bild
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
J Boone
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von J Boone »

Ciao Giacomo!

Benvenuti nel gruppo...

Where are you in Italy? Do you study mechanics at University of Bergamo?
Giacomo Pinzoni
PLUS Interessierter

Hi! I still haven't seen your replies 'cause I was at the sea for the week-end. I knew that there are three S6 C4. Before using the Internet, visiting rsmodels.net and discover the S6 PLUS I thought there was only S6 turbo and 4.2 289hp. It was a big surprise to know about the PLUS!

Anyway, if I will ever buy a S6, I think it will be a turbo and maybe I'll tune it with the chip and an exhaust: my father has a Jaguar 4.0 V8 and it "drinks" a lot of fuel at all speeds. It seems to me that the S6 turbo is not so fuel-expensive if you don't let the turbo working. Also the S6 turbo has got the five-cylinders engine of the Ur-quattro, which is another Audi that I like very much.

Ciao J Boone. You don't have an Italian name, is it a nickname?

I study mechanical engineer at the Politecnico of Milano, in a separate division in the city of Lecco. It's not so far from Bergamo, about 50 km.
Stian
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von Stian »

Anyway, if I will ever buy a S6, I think it will be a turbo and maybe I'll tune it with the chip and an exhaust: my father has a Jaguar 4.0 V8 and it "drinks" a lot of fuel at all speeds. It seems to me that the S6 turbo is not so fuel-expensive if you don't let the turbo working.
The S6Plus is not as thirsty as you might think. I had a S4 2.2 turbo (with approx. 310HP) before my Plus, and it used about 11 l/100km, while my untuned Plus uses about 12 l/100km. So the difference is not that much :wink:
And with a chip, the Plus will use a little less...
Giacomo Pinzoni
PLUS Interessierter

If it is so, why the Quattro has not built all the Pluses with the chip on?
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

The Quattro-GmbH has one software in all S6PLUS-ECU all over the world. This software was build for every situation, for hot temperatures in Brasil, for cold temperatures in Norway, for bad fuel-quality in eastern-Europe, for nonstop high-speed-trips on german motorways and so on.

If you know, that your car only will be used at winter-time in Norway and that it get´s allways the best fuel-quality and all services the engine need, than you can place a 380hp-chip in the ECU.
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Antworten