S6 PLUS ... and what car`s you have to to be afraid of.

englisch/english
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

This cars are even in Germany very rar. You don´t see them to often on the motorway, in most times they didn´t have any emblem, so you even don´t know, if it is a E320 or a E65 Brabus.

Another problem is, that those people didn´t use their power. Every E-Mercedes is able to drive 180km/h... :roll:
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
TobiasM
Ex-Owner

Ungelesener Beitrag von TobiasM »

Hi Stian!

Got the chance to clock your asked 80-120km/h in 3rd gear. It also took me exactly 5sec (I clocked it twice).

So your and mine car seem to be on the same level.

Yes, we`ve got some many nice cars made in Germany, but you`ve got the best women in the world ;-)

Lorinser is a tuner, nearly the same level as brabus or carlsson. Most of the really powerful car`s are debadged / shaved, so you you don`t know, what might be an interesting "enemy" on autobahn, if your not an expert.

A guy I know owns a 400hp AMG E55 (or E50???). There are no badges on the car, most noticeable are the amg-rims and twin-pipe sports-exhaust. The rest of the car looks like a taxi :twisted:

The PLUS is also a car, the people either don`t believe to have 3xx hp or think it`s an RS2, especially if you own a blue one, as I do.
But the understatement is exactly what I like best on a car. It`s fun to shock motorbike-drivers and to force them to shift -at least- 2 gears down :twisted: Just some hours ago, I had a "daddy" to push all out of his mid-80-sports-bike.... speed was from about 60-120 on a b-road.
Es grüßt:

TobiasM

[img]http://www.meckisforum.de/phpBB2/images/avatars/508ef51a4065c264595ef.jpg[/img]
Stian
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von Stian »

TobiasM hat geschrieben:Hi Stian!

Got the chance to clock your asked 80-120km/h in 3rd gear. It also took me exactly 5sec (I clocked it twice).

So your and mine car seem to be on the same level.
OK, good to hear! I guess it's just me being spoiled by the turbo in my old S4 2.2. Above 5500 rpm the Plus is faster, no doubt about it. But from 3000-5500 the 2.2 turbo is faster...

@Roland: I will try to clock those times later today :wink:
Antworten