export & colour numbers :-(

englisch/english
Antworten
Marc Welsch
Administrator
export & colour numbers :-(

Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

Last month I asked the Quattro GmbH, if they have the numbers of the exported S6PLUS and in which colour the PLUS were produced.

This information were deleted in 2002 automaticly by the system... :cry: :evil:
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Larsa
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von Larsa »

There are many different colour than the original ones when you look at the internet, mabye some of them have repainted but it´s a quite new car so i dont think many have done that.
What was the colours original. NogaroBlue, red, green, black.
I have seen a white on internet! Dark blue!
Anders
Owners Club
Ungelesener Beitrag von Anders »

If you went and ordered a Plus in 1997 you would in fact order the most expensive Audi in the entire product line by that time. Not everyone ordered a Plus, aswell as not everybody order an RS6 Plus today, right.

If you had the money to buy it brand spanking new in 1997, and you were not pleased by the very limited amount of avaliable colours (just blue and red) I bet you could afford to order a custom colour like black, silver, or whatever avaliable colour in the VW/Audi range.

I mean, the cars were almost exclusively hand built anyway, so making Quattro GmBh reset the tools to another colour wasn't a big deal. But it must have costed extra, that's for sure.

Personally I am in love with Nogaroblau, and I wonder how anybody could have chosen something else! :)

Anders
[size=75]Anders = Plus #351[/size]
[img]http://personal.inet.fi/surf/brooksontheweb/picfolder/mys6anim.gif[/img]
Stian
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von Stian »

Anders hat geschrieben:If you went and ordered a Plus in 1997 you would in fact order the most expensive Audi in the entire product line by that time.
Didn't the Plus cost the same as the S8?

As the official S6 plus brochure says:
S6 plus brochure hat geschrieben:The new S6 plus is available in exclusive exterior colours: Nagaro blue pearl-effect and Misano red pearl-effect, and in four stylish interior decors. Or you can call upon our spesial customer service: we can fulfill almost all your wishes, from various standard Audi colours to customized painting or even more exclusive interior trim.
Antworten