Antworten
Joakim
Owners Club

How i ended up with my PLUS (Rerun)

Ungelesener Beitrag von Joakim »

Hi Guys!

Some of you have alread read this but for you who hasn´t here comes
a little story about how i ended up with my PLUS :D

Once upon a time there was a guy from Sweden…… ehhh no that’s not how it should be told!!
First some background info:

It all started back in -97 when I saw the first pictures and data of the Nogaroblue S6 Plus in Audis own magazine, and I thought wow what an awesome Audi. Well also the price tag was awesome, the price in Sweden was a whopping 65000 EUR that was a lot of money back in -97 and it still are. So I had to keep on dreaming and stick with my Audi 100 Tq Avant -90 that I was driving back then.

The years went by and in the end of -99 I bought my A6 2,8 q Avant -95, I had almost forgot the S6 Plus when suddenly there was one for sale…hmm should I ?, but hence I had just bought my 2,8 and I was very pleased with it, and the S6 Plus was a little bit to expensive for me.

In the middle of 2001 I was thinking about switching my 2,8 to something else, the problem was to what? But the more I thought about it the damn S6Plus kept popping up in head, but I wasn’t sure if I really should by one, the prices where coming down and every now and then it was one fore sale….but should I really go for a car with a V8 engine?? The car enthusiast in me where screaming like a maniac “BUY ONE!!â€
[i] [b] [color=red]/[/color]PLUS[color=red]/[/color]S[color=blue]/[/color]6[/b] [/i] [i] [b] [color=blue]With Happersized RSB[/color] [/b] [/i]
Antworten