englisch/english
Antworten
Vinicius Djabak
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von Vinicius Djabak »

Hello, my name is Vinicius and i'm from Brazil. I have a black Plus sedan with 41.000km on it.
I'd like to know if any of you could tell me if a Concert radio would fit on my car, cause i've been thinking in changing the Delta radio for the Concert that comes in the A3.

Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

Hi Vinicius,

nice to see you here! You are in my PLUS-drivers-list since a long time... :wink:

Yes, it works, it´s possible to change the Delta to the Concert. But if you have a BOSE-Soundsystem you will have to look for the speakers, because they are active. But the Concert normally needs non-active speakers. In Germany it´s possible to buy special adapters...

Oh, you can´t use the Delta CD-Changer with the Concert!
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Larsa
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von Larsa »

Hi,
Can i replace the Delta CD-Changer with one that can handle MP3 if Audi have one that has that. Or is the Delta player not compatible with the newer ones.

"Larsa with all new rearbrakes"
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

No, the Delta CD-changer was not compatible with any other radio and the Delta CC radio is not compatible with any other CD-changer... Audi has a very special software for this combination. The CD-changer is from Blaupunkt and Blaupunkt has produced it at Panasonic. But the software and the wire is completely diffrent to any other Panasonic-changer. Even you won´t get any adapter for that problem. NO CHANCE!

I have looked for that problem more than one year... :? :(
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Antworten