S6PLUS-Meeting Number 8 in Sweden

englisch/english
Antworten
Joakim
Owners Club

S6PLUS-Meeting Number 8 in Sweden

Ungelesener Beitrag von Joakim »

Hi S6PLUS fans!!

So we had a little meeting yesterday in Sweden, nothing special just 10 yes 10 :shock: PLUSes came to the meeting 8) 8) I don´t want to brag but i think it´s a world record :D Okay here are some pictures :wink:

Bild

Bild

Bild

Want more? Okay go HERE!!

Thanks to all you guys who came and made this meeting great!!

Soon we will do it again!!

/Joakim
[i] [b] [color=red]/[/color]PLUS[color=red]/[/color]S[color=blue]/[/color]6[/b] [/i] [i] [b] [color=blue]With Happersized RSB[/color] [/b] [/i]
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

Very, very nice! At sometime I will make it, to visit one of your meetings... :? :(

Their are missing some PLUSes of the last meetings... How many PLUSes do you have in your area, if everybody would come to the meeting??? How long lasts such a meeting? Only a afternoon at a parking-place or do you take lunch/dinner with all persons???
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Joakim
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von Joakim »

We where missing at least 3 Pluses that use to come to our meetings.

I don´t know how many PLUSes we have around but i would guess maybe 20 within 150 Km from Stockholm.
But some owners don´t know what they drive i think and some are not interested in meetings :(

We use to meet around 12 a clock and then we make sure we have a nice inspiring road ahead before we reach the final destination :D

And then we find a nice parkin place were we can line up, and then everybody bring out there cameras, and after that we drink coffé and eat cookies and talk about PLUSes and other stuff. So normaly it will take the whole afternoon.

Ooh i almost forgott every PLUS-meeting take place at a Royal Castle, you have to do it with style :wink: This is where we were yesterday!

/Joakim
[i] [b] [color=red]/[/color]PLUS[color=red]/[/color]S[color=blue]/[/color]6[/b] [/i] [i] [b] [color=blue]With Happersized RSB[/color] [/b] [/i]
Antworten