If you dont have sufficiently power in the Plus, try 647hp!!

englisch/english
Antworten
Larsa
Owners Club

If you dont have sufficiently power in the Plus, try 647hp!!

Ungelesener Beitrag von Larsa »

http://motodyne.com/frames/4.2LSC.html
http://motodyne.com/frames/audi_a8,v8,s832v.html
http://motodyne.com/frames/Highboost_sc.html

"The MotoDyne supercharger by Robert C. Hack named "Vollkommenheit" This supercharger application is rated at 647hp and 539FT Torque Guaranteed. "

Thats cheaper than a RS6 and goes faster..... :D
J Boone
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von J Boone »

The S6plus is already a high performance "sleeper", which is one of the main reasons I bought one. It would be interesting to enhance the power to bring performance on line with RS4 or even RS6. Anyone ever seen a 4-wheel burnout? :shock:

I especially like the supercharger in your link for ~10,000 euro that gives 50% increase in hp. 8)

Has anyone heard of tuners that can fit the RS6 turbos (or similar) on the S6plus 4.2?

What other upgrades would be required for the car to withstand the extra power? Probably it would be overall cheaper to just buy an RS4/6

I doubt I would upgrade my car in this way, but it is an interesting thought
:twisted:
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

mtm (www.mtm-online.de) is offering a Biturbo-kit for the Audi V8. The costs are about EUR 25.000.
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Larsa
Owners Club

MotoDyne engineered this supercharger to be modular, simple installation that can be completed in about 8 hours. Premium fuel is required, ECM & TCM preparation included. Complete with all parts necessary for installation. It´s tempting!
I wonder what the compression rices to from original 11.6:1 .
Audi 4 valve A8 & V8 92-99 $9,995.00
Bild
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

It will work with a normal A8. If you want to tune a S8 or a S6PLUS you have to change some parts of the software, too. You can´t use a supercharger with a compression of 11,6:1 in a normal engine....
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Larsa
Owners Club

It says above:ECM & TCM preparation included.
What is TCM?

I now, i asked if they had a supercharger to the plus and they had one the same as to the S8 a bolt on, mabye they make about 12,0:1 and thats enough for 50% ingreese of power. They cant reduce compression with softvare or??
I wonder what the engine can handle in compression!

I have send them a mail to ask about the compression with the supercharger on.
Patrick Buedi
Owners Club
Ungelesener Beitrag von Patrick Buedi »

Hi Larsa,
Larsa hat geschrieben:What is TCM?
I think TCM is meant to be "Traction Control Management" (this is what it is called in Gran Turismo) :-)
But the Quattros don´t have this and don´t need this. So it must be something different :-/
Larsa hat geschrieben: I wonder what the engine can handle in compression!
AFAIK when using Turbo or Supercharging you have to REDUCE compression! Just look at the compression of modern Turbocharged or supercharged cars compared to ne n/a Engines. If we talk about the same thing, you can only reduce compression with some mechanical changes (i.e. change the "Kopfdichtung", sorry don´t know the English word for it).

The Engine compression is a pure mechanical thing, so you can´t change it with the ECU.
cu...

buedi
--
Vorsprung durch Quattro ;-)
Larsa
Owners Club

AFAIK when using Turbo or Supercharging you have to REDUCE compression! Just look at the compression of modern Turbocharged or supercharged cars compared to ne n/a Engines.
Yes you have right, but that is if you start from the beginging with the car. This kit is for bolt on for as little diffrent mecanic as possible, if you start with 11,6 or 8,5 and raises up to 12,5 in both cases the lower compression wins in power. But the thing is that you have 326 hp to start with in the case with 11,6 so you dont have to do mutch.
Golf has a tiny tiny compressor at one model.

Lets say you do as the old days, take down 1mm at the "top" and rices the compression. Thats the same thing, but you cant do that in newer cars beqourse there are cams in the top and the vents probebly hits something..

Bad English... sorry..early
Antworten