Interior in my PLUS?

englisch/english
Antworten
Michael M.

Interior in my PLUS?

Ungelesener Beitrag von Michael M. »

Greetings!

I have purchased my second plus with delight. It is vulcanswarz and have a full leatherinterior without alcantra. I can make out from the service checkheft that the car is nr 171 in line. What makes me a bit astonished is the fact that the whole interior is made in beige!! I thought that the plus could not be ordered whith that colour choice inside. And it does not look like it was been put there after factory, ie changed by another owner or insurrance company.

Marc, or someone else, could you please tell me if you have come over someone else with that colour choice? I am about to write to Quattro gmbH and ask some more info about the car and try to get hold of a complete orderform as it was written when it was sold new. But maybe they can´t help with that. But I will try anyhow.

Thank you for a wonderful forum with lots of useful info!!

Michael
kenneth sommerly
Owners Club
beige lether

Ungelesener Beitrag von kenneth sommerly »

Hi Michael.

have you tryede to look i the trunk where all the equimentcode stand.

there are also the interior color code.

do you have some pic off you car??
Lord of the rings
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

That colour is absolutly possible for the S6PLUS! Right now I allready now about ten PLUS with diffrent interior-colurs dirctly from factory, for example:

leather black with leather red in the middle
complete leather red
complete leather blue
complete leather beige
complete leather white
leather and alcantara beige

for money was everything possible... :wink:

By the way, it doesn`t make any sence to contact the Quattro GmbH and ask for details about our cars. I tried that some years ago and even at that time they told me, that they don`t have any information anymore, because everthing was deleted in 2002... :roll:
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Anders
Owners Club
Ungelesener Beitrag von Anders »

complete leather red....

Oh dear... what a choice, eh?! :roll:

I didn't know there were such interiors for the Plus. You learn something new every day. :)

Regards

Anders
[size=75]Anders = Plus #351[/size]
[img]http://personal.inet.fi/surf/brooksontheweb/picfolder/mys6anim.gif[/img]
Erwin
Ex-Owner

Ungelesener Beitrag von Erwin »

Marc Welsch hat geschrieben:By the way, it doesn`t make any sence to contact the Quattro GmbH and ask for details about our cars. I tried that some years ago and even at that time they told me, that they don`t have any information anymore, because everthing was deleted in 2002... :roll:
Some people at Quattro GmbH don't even know our cars... :roll: :? When I was in Neckarsulm last June, I spoke to a delegate of quattro GmbH in the Audi Forum. I told him about my car and I said it was the first car built by quattro GmbH. He said: what did you say, an RS6 PLUS? I said: no, an S6 PLUS, it was built in 1997. He said: I don't think you are right, I don't know that car :shock: :roll:
Antworten