I wanna sell the newest (as far as i know)

englisch/english
Antworten
Vinicius Djabak
Owners Club

I wanna sell the newest (as far as i know)

Ungelesener Beitrag von Vinicius Djabak »

I'm thinking of selling my S6 plus. It's a black sedan with 44.000km. Everything is perfect and the car in absolutely like new. I think it's probably one of the newest available. But unfourtunely i live in Brazil, and that makes everything more complicated, i guess..
So, if anyone has any ideas, i'm here for it.

Thank you;

Vinicius.
SilverP
Owners Club
Ungelesener Beitrag von SilverP »

Where have you kept it for so long? Why has it so little mileage?
Fahr selber und lass andere auch fahren :)[url=http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/detail/247834.html][img]http://images.spritmonitor.de/247834.png[/img][/url]
Erwin
Ex-Owner

Ungelesener Beitrag von Erwin »

Hi Vinicius,

Your car looks very nice. I found pictures of your car on the internet, which suggest that the mileage of your car in January 2005 was already 44.329 km :shock: (the date on which that webpage was last updated),

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/390970

You now say that your car has currently driven 44.000 km. Does that mean that you haven't driven a single mile since January 2005?? :?

Bild
Vinicius Djabak
Owners Club

odo reads 47183km

I'm sorry, you're right. I've just checked, and today, 16/09/06, the odometer reads 47183km.
Those pictures on the website, were taken in july of 2003, when the odometer was reading 44329km. I updated the site in 2005, when i added a brochure picture for the S6 plus.
The car was driven 2854km from 2003 to 2006, just for maintenance.
Erwin
Ex-Owner

Re: odo reads 47183km

Vinicius Djabak hat geschrieben: The car was driven 2854km from 2003 to 2006, just for maintenance.
Why are you driving an S6 plus "for maintenance" only?? :? Don't you need the car on a daily basis? Or do you consider your S6 plus as a sort of investment? Or as a work of art? :?: I'm quite confused about this I must say...
Zuletzt geändert von Erwin am 17.09.2006, 02:48, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Sebastian
Owners Club

Ungelesener Beitrag von Sebastian »

In my opinion it is also not really good that the car stands so long or only absolute short distances was driven. The location Brazil makes the sales even heavier... And quite honestly said, this is a little bit implausible that you as an owner don`t know the real mileage :? .

What would like you to have then for the car generally?
Marc Welsch
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Marc Welsch »

Vinicius is in contact with me since years. His car is no daily-driving car and it was never a daily-driving car. That's the reason, why I think, that the mileage is realistic.

Maybe it's not perfect for a car to be driven only 1'000km a year, but everybody has to imagen, that this car never saw a winter or any salt on the streets! On that base it could be a very interesting car.

Does your car have a complete service-history at Audi?
Schöne Inselgrüße Marc

Bild
Sven Finkemeyer
Administrator
Ungelesener Beitrag von Sven Finkemeyer »

some years ago I baught an 1.9 litre motor for an Audi 100 Coupé that stood 7 years in a commercial garage. Some holes of the motorblock had been opened.
I never had any troubles with that motor! So for the motor itself it's no problem. The only thing you may have to worry about are rubber parts.

Too bad it's not an avant :wink:
Vinicius Djabak
Owners Club

about the kilometers

in fact, the S6 is not for sure my daily driver, for different reasons. Well, the most important is that here, in Brazil, we definitivle don't get the best roads or pavements, so you can imagine how unpleasent would be to drive a car with a sport suspension and some very low profile tires. This may be why it isn't hard to find a RS2 with 16.000km on it. Also, i have another cars.
The use that has been given to my S6 is, drive it at leats 20km per week, turn on the A/C, keep the gas tank full and make an oil/filter change at least once per year. The car is kept in my closed garage, washed and waxed by professionals every two or three months.
I just took some new pics and i'll try to post.
The car is for sale (here in Brazil), i'm asking R$78.000 wich would be about 30 to US$35000.
Marc, my car have complete service history, marked by Audi,and i kept all recepts, all manuals, keys.
Erwin
Ex-Owner

Your car looks absolutely great :shock: I guess your asking price is about EUR 26.000, which is in fact too pricey for Europe, despite the mileage. If it would cost around EUR 21.000, I am sure that some European buyers would be interested :D If I had some cash (and a bigger garage), I would buy it for that price :D
Erwin
Ex-Owner

Vinicius, have you in the mean time sold the newest? :)
Antworten